'direct-to-fan touring has been the most rewarding and successful model for playing live that I’ve yet discovered as an artist'
How Does It Work?
- Create an artist profile with Bookable
- Describe the types of show you are willing to play (house concert, wedding, corporate etc)
- Decide on a minimum fee
- Specify available dates and geographical limitations
- Provide technical requirements (for instance, do you bring your own sound?)
- Let your fans know that you are Bookable!
- Direct fans to your Bookable profile page using your promotional channels (FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Fans bid on available dates
- If the minimum fee is met, you have the option to confirm or decline the date/host
- Fans can bid on multiple dates to help with routing options and their chances of getting a show
- If a fan bids below the minimum fee, they are encouraged to try again (with a suggested offer)
- If a fan meets the minimum fee, but doesn't get the date, they are offered an alternative
- You agree to the booking(s) and a contract is sent to the host(s) with all the small print
- Once the host signs the contract you still have the final decision on whether the show moves forward
- The fee is collected on your behalf and paid out at the time of booking
- Bookable commissions just 8% of the artist's fee for facilitating the booking process.